NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
i_speel_good

Wii doesn't have pin?

On 28 February, I bought a Wii.

Yesterday, I finally got to going online.

I downloaded Everybody Votes and Internet channel and had lots of fun.

So, I wanted to get some virtual console games. Then, I find out you can buy points using stars from the Nintendo Europe site.

I go there, and I realize that I have to input my Wii's PIN thingy to download points. Then, remembering an adventure of mine...

My wii box doesn't have a pin card! :shakehead I was like that.

I tried going to their forums, but it seems that for the last, what, 10 days? They're offline and under construction (forums only)

ARGHH!

Now how am I going to get points?

you could always buy them

do they mean the code on the bottom of the console by any chance

check the manuels maybe the pin is there

Well, you can use the Star codes from any Nintendo-distributed/published games.

And good job you got the Browser yesterday - people who don't already have it need to pay for it now.

We may see something soon after the 15th July after they've flushed the stars from people who haven't accepted their new policy.

Well, you can use the Star codes from any Nintendo-distributed/published games.

And good job you got the Browser yesterday - people who don't already have it need to pay for it now.

We may see something soon after the 15th July after they've flushed the stars from people who haven't accepted their new policy.

On that matter, rather oddly despite approving the the new policy after they first sent out the email, I got another the other day, and the privacy policy obviously isn't there to view as I have already accepted it! this happen to anyone else?

Do you mean the Console Code?

You find that in the message board.

The console code will least likely be used as star codes, then anyone you've given your code to use your code without you knowing.

Is there even VIP PIN's for the Wii console itself? I never got any =(

Is there even VIP PIN's for the Wii console itself? I never got any =(

500 Stars for Wii

250 Stars for Wii Sports.

Yeah, I was damn lucky I got to dl the browser on the last day.

Also, the only pin I found on my wii box was Wii Sports' PIN...

:/

On that matter, rather oddly despite approving the the new policy after they first sent out the email, I got another the other day, and the privacy policy obviously isn't there to view as I have already accepted it! this happen to anyone else?

Same with me.

I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY STARZ :cry:

damn....i threw that away after getting my stars a long time ago (as i do with all the other scratch cards i get with ninty stuff)

I haven't received an email from Nintendo yet, did they say they'd cancel any accounts that didn't approve the new stars policy?

Sign in to follow this