NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Oi! Guests! SIGN UP!

finally signed up after this thread made me feel suitably guilty! Ive been a lurker since the cube-europe days and never really got round to signing up. Well now i have. Hopefully i'll post from now on Great site, great forum!

finally signed up after this thread made me feel suitably guilty! Ive been a lurker since the cube-europe days and never really got round to signing up. Well now i have. Hopefully i'll post from now on Great site, great forum!

Hi GMC welcome to the forum. :D

Ahhh, I'm glad to see that this thread did help in some way. :D

Lovely to meet you, and I look forward to seeing you posting. :)

Welcome!

'tis working Fierce, bravo!

I didn't spend 2 hours making that crap for no reason.....

I'll alert a modette to sticky.

thanks for the welcomes. i am one of the shadowy 250 people who visit the site daily... now lay the guilt on thick for the other 249!

I was going to sign up to the boards and sign up for the strikers tournament, but realised i was utter utter crap and would have had my arse handed to me.

My wii is currently in Nintendo Codestorm Hospital, but when i get it back i'll get some practice in.

Sign in to follow this