NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Babooo

X League TV

Anyone else watch this games channel?? It aint that bad tbh!!

When there is absolutely nothing else to watch, this normally has something good on it. When I first heard about it and the way you can watch other people play against each other, I thought "Why the hell would you wanna watch other people play against each other?". Surprisingly its quite entertaining. :grin:

Good to watch if you've got absolutely nothing to do, like me.:weep:

Its channel 291 on Sky btw.

I watch this late at night when there's nowt on. It's not bad, but much better than Game Network, what we had before.

seen gears of war match on there and also colin mcrae dirt not a bad channel tbh

I don't think anything will ever beat GAMESMASTER....Why do we no longer have much game showa is it because of the internet?

I watch this late at night when there's nowt on. It's not bad, but much better than Game Network, what we had before.

I remember a day when Game Network was good.

Even though this show is pretty good, ALL game shows have had crap presenters.....they're just sooo bad.

I remember a day when Game Network was good.

Yeesh, you're going back a bit now, aren't you.

The Inside Gaming programmes on X league TV are pretty good as well.....I hate that pink haired presenter......she's so ugly! and annoying!

looks like this is one of those channels us Virgin Media customers dont get...unless it has a different channel number and i just can't find it.

ooo never noticed this. Is this just a channel with programs about video gaming?

i never knew this channel existed, right now some guys are playing Fifa 07, their both playing Manchester United, one in red one in white and right now white is winning 4-0 it looks interesting might watch some more :p

Sign in to follow this