NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Noodleman

PES6 Tournament

Table has been added to the first post. I hope thats correct because it took me 30 mins to fuck around with the layout to get it alligned.

Edit, Yeah 10 mins , 3 subs, no extra time, no pens. Stadiums and condition and stuff can be set to whatever you want.

i'm free all day today guys (until 6) so wil will like to get a few of my games out of the way so send us a friend request etc

Right, wanna get a game done now hobbzinio?

I'm free for a couple hours, dunno what's happening afterwards but I wont be free until well after 6 ish.

Just add me on Live and I'll accept, when you've added me I'm on my pc so I'll check the MS website and I'll go on the xbox.

free all afternoon guys and on live rite nw

I'll add you now if you want a match?

Not entirely relevant to the tournament. But me a fresh just played a friendly, and he scored the most stunning of own goals to give me a 4-3 win. I'm sorry to embarass you fresh, but this needs to be shared, couldn't think of where else to post this. enjoy.

[Keane - Everybodys Changing on the old iPod ;)]

Kaka got em both. Im tellin ya AC Milan are literally a bunch of old grandads + Kaka. When I play some of the pacy teams like barca, I dont know how im gonna cope... Bloody selection process lol

Felt the same as Utd vs Barca. Man Utds defenders are very slow on the game.

Can we get playing the rest of these games?

I'm free today and tomorrow, add me on xbox live, pm me or slap a post down here.

I will play you today if you can do that Caris. Time?

Snap.

I've been playing a lot of Live matches recently to improve my performances.

Have updated the table. I'll be about this afternoon if Calza or Stefkov want a game.

Anyone else want to try whoever is in my group? Me and hobzinio never could connect but no harm in trying anyone else?

Not tonight though, can't be bothered with pro evo tonight, it's an off day for a game like that for me.

Hell yeah mate, see you there.

awsome, you invite me when i come on, i wont have my headset in tho so do you want to do a home then away game? 10mins a half?

Yeah since the last patch Konami have managed to break online play, so 50% of the time it fails to connect. Try again later or another day or something.

Me and Caris just played all our games.

Results:

Barca 6 - 1 Real Madrid

and

Real Madrid 1 - 2 Barca

Barca 6 - 1 Real Madrid

Ouch.

Well, if it comes down to goal difference, you have rather good hand...

Sign in to follow this