NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
thirtynine.

XBL account problems

Ive been playing my 360 ofline for about a month now, previous to this i reserved my gamertag on xbox.com, on my 360 when i go to get a live account then claim an account, put in my details, then i have two seperate accounts on for live and one for not live. but my live one has none of my saves or anything on it, is this normal? or do i just have to not use my reserved account and make a new one?

Login to your normal account, then there should be a button which says something like "Join Xbox Live" or similar to that. Maybe in Account Management.

Ive been playing my 360 ofline for about a month now, previous to this i reserved my gamertag on xbox.com, on my 360 when i go to get a live account then claim an account, put in my details, then i have two seperate accounts on for live and one for not live. but my live one has none of my saves or anything on it, is this normal? or do i just have to not use my reserved account and make a new one?

I'd just make a new account that what I did, plus you get a month free live!

ootay :D thanks for the help guys.

i stilll end up with two accounts the one with live having no stuff on it. oh weel , i will see if i can transfer it.

oh! my gamertag is thurtysix :)

Sign in to follow this