NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
system_error

Revolution Worldwide Launch in June 2006

Its official that there will be a wordwide launch, but the June 2006 rumours aren't. Iwata says it will likely be released somewhere between April 1 and December 31, 2006.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6136453.html

Also...

"It would be a complete failure if we didn't sell more units than the Nintendo GameCube," said Iwata.

Its official that there will be a wordwide launch, but the June 2006 rumours aren't. Iwata says it will likely be released somewhere between April 1 and December 31, 2006.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6136453.html

Also...

"It would be a complete failure if we didn't sell more units than the Nintendo GameCube," said Iwata.

Holy.... thanks for finding that! Made my evening.

Its more than probable this well sell more than gamecube...its had more media attention and developer attention that cube did.

i think that curiosity and low price will make it a seller

june release at £200. £150 by xmas

£££

Currently:

US$200 = GB£112.01 + [email protected]% = GB£131.61

So not exactly a great price at £200, I'd realistically expect to see it nearer the £150 mark, though you have to remember a thing called hedging where companies price a product to give them leeway if there's a huge change in exchange rates. Don't forget, those aren't official figures, they're just what some analyst plucked out of...

the air.

I hope this worldwide launch trend is the new standard. Glad to see you guys across the pond dont have to wait til 2007.

Well guys, I am very happy to hear this and I suggest people shouldn't expect a launch before E3 '06. E3 I believe is when we will actually be shown real in game footage of Rev games, Miyamoto's new IP, and an official word on launch games.

I am truely expecting an August/September launch period (UK at least) where the rush after E3 has died, the press and said all they want about the specifics and it will take probably a few months for EVERYONE to be able to update themselves with whats new.

I really can not wait.

Muhahah not long mate, I know when they are showing.

How do you know tell me please i need to know if i don't ill die (actually thats a bit dramatic) i'll, i'll...oh i don't know *shakes fist aggressively*

Wow, that's very good news, even better news since it's official.

I think with the Internet it's more important than ever to launch products simultanously worldwide because there's so much information around and in every game mag there will be talk about the Revo when it's released, so if the release wasn't simultanous the buzz and talk would start to wear off.

I'm already so hyped that I couldn't have taken it, if it wasn't a worldwide launch what would have led me to either suicide or importing a Revo and in favour of my health it would had been the latter option.

Well guys, I am very happy to hear this and I suggest people shouldn't expect a launch before E3 '06. E3 I believe is when we will actually be shown real in game footage of Rev games, Miyamoto's new IP, and an official word on launch games.

I am truely expecting an August/September launch period (UK at least) where the rush after E3 has died, the press and said all they want about the specifics and it will take probably a few months for EVERYONE to be able to update themselves with whats new.

I really can not wait.

The Revolution will be fully playable at E3 '06'.

Sign in to follow this