NEurope
Retro_Link

Konami = Idiots!

TBH, I think that Konami need to rethink about how they are doing things in general. It's been common knowledge that on the DS they only release ONE print of any game so if you don't get your Castlevania at release then it can be really hard to find. No wonder the games never sell that well, there's never enough stock to make a big impression.

But come on... you've gotta give them some credit for Eledees. That game's sweet.

Well, if that's the reasoning behind it, it's a sad day for Konami for having such narrowminded people under it's employee.

I quite liked Silent Hill 2. It's way more psychological and (dare I say) scary then any Resident Evil-game I've played. That's not tot say they are better games. Project Zero still is the King of Scares! But that's the only reasonable explanation to me: technical limitation.

And look at that, it's coming to Wii...

Well, if that's the reasoning behind it, it's a sad day for Konami for having such narrowminded people under it's employee.

I quite liked Silent Hill 2. It's way more psychological and (dare I say) scary then any Resident Evil-game I've played. That's not tot say they are better games. Project Zero still is the King of Scares!

And look at that, it's coming to Wii...

The only reasonable explanation to me is simply technical limitation. They are making SH5 for Xbox360 and PS3, and I doubt the Wii can handle the visuals. But apart from that, It's a shame this guy makes these clueless comment. It hurts his reputation and, arguably worse, the one of his emplyer.

Shame, because I like Konami as a developer, though it's true that they don't quite relive their '90-golden years. Everything Konami touched, turned to gold. Same as with Ubisoft a couple of years back, when they made the fiirst Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia: SoT and Beyond Good & Evil. They too are now on their way back from glory.

Capcom seem to be having a revival, with generally good games across all platforms, and rather sensible decisions. Who would have thought that is this day'n age! :wink:

im sure the fans don't play Silent Hill with their grandma!

That comment is BS and they are singling the Wii out, the PS2 has a lot of "Mature" games (or at least percieved to be mature but thats another matter) but it also has a load of family friendly platformers etc too.

How is the Wii any different in the respect of software? putting the debate of quality of software aside, Konami are simply singling the Wii out due to it's controls, though I don't know why as they have been proven to work?

Completely pointless and illogical comments probably fuelled by numerous back-handers and a certain amount of success on other platforms, most / all games companies want to make money and if they were to port Silent Hill games to the Wii they would make cash, tbh though I'm personally not bothered either way as I have enough games to play already.

The point is though, it could easily be done, Konami's narrow mindedness = Fail.