NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Dare

Battles (Music)

Anyone else got some of their stuff? Just listening to their latest effort, Mirrored, and it's most soothing to the ear glands. For those not In The Know, they're like a modern prog, perhaps similar to a more experimental Mogwai. Highly recommended by me, and I clearly have the best record collection on this forum.

Go!

Battles? Sounds epic. Who are they? Also: reccommend some songs, and as always, I'll be sure and take a look.

They are most epic. Think...Prog soundscapes meets glitched out weirdness meets....err...awesomeness

I listened to ATLAS, didn't like it. But it's being gnawing at me all day so I listened again and it started growing on me, in a weeks time i'll probably like them. Update then!

Dude, what the fuck? These guys are slightly berzerk. Also, Atlas is the worst song on the album, Tonto gave me a slight hard on though. Some really interesting shit.

If you like these guys, listen to SiKth. Seriously

Download these songs at least:

Scent of the Obscene

Hold My Finger

Skies of Millennium Night

Peep Show

...actually, on second thoughts, download the whole "Trees Are Dead And Dried Out...Wait For Something Wild" Album. You won't be disappointed. Actually, if you like battles, and you don't like SiKth, you're a fucking hypocrite of the highest order :heh:

I just saw battles at ATP! They were great, one of the best bands of the weekend. Its a bit crazy to come home and see they have a thread.

I was also at ATP this weekend. Everyone there was obsessed with Atlas. They were awesome live.

totally off topic but who cares: wasn't ATP the best festival ever! Butlins however seems to be a council estate

Sign in to follow this