N-Europe

Excite truck 2 FTW

blender

Since went does images of sequel to game come up a few month after the first game comes out. :blank:

Admittedly you are right....

But Cube does have a point, when Nintendo were asked about these, they said that Excite truck 2 had not been announced. Not that it wasn't in development, there is a difference...

Since went does images of sequel to game come up afew month after the first game comes out. :blank:

Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood...

Infact the sequel was out around 6 or 7 months after the original.

Do they really need to make a sequal? The only thing that's really missing from the one we have is online multiplayer (and possibly a few extra tracks)... couldn't they just use WiiConnect24 to add these features to the original... isn't that what they were meant to use it for afterall :heh:

Do they really need to make a sequal? The only thing that's really missing from the one we have is online multiplayer (and possibly a few extra tracks)... couldn't they just use WiiConnect24 to add these features to the original... isn't that what they were meant to use it for afterall :heh:

Yep which is exactly what I said:

I think this is a game crying out for an online mode. Although I would really prefer it if we could see such things as downloadable content, but then again I think maybe the Wii is not the console to own if you expect such things!

I just don't think we will see this, whereas if it was say a 360 game we would be seeing that as a possiblitly. I mean I would happily pay say £10 to get a download for online play...

Since went does images of sequel to game come up afew month after the first game comes out. :blank:

They weren't officially released by Nintendo and if a game is expected to be successful it's not unusual for a company to begin work on a sequel before the first game is even out.

If this is real, I'll eat my hat. Which isn't a very pleasant prospect, because it is not a tasty hat. :wink:

A sequel less than a year before the first one? lol
Since went does images of sequel to game come up afew month after the first game comes out.

Street Fighter Alpha/Zero - Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 2? But then again, it could be argued that SFA was imply a testing bed for SFA2. When recently playing SFA Anthology, it's actually quite clear SFA was simply "to test the waters as it were".

Anyway, while ExciteTruck is definitely not a bad game and I would welcome a sequel with open arms, Blender's wild enthousiasm for the sequel does frighten me a bit there...

Street Fighter Alpha/Zero - Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 2? But then again, it could be argued that SFA was imply a testing bed for SFA2. When recently playing SFA Anthology, it's acually quite clear SFA was simply "to test the waters as it were".

TBH....my only complaint about Excite Truck is that is feels more like a "test" then a fully-fledged game (but it's still great). A sequel would probably make the original Excite Truck pointless.