NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire

Metroid II fan remake

Didn't really know where to put it, since it's a PC remake of an old handheld remake. Mods do your job if you have to. Anyhow http://www.theoddmanout.net/

m2re1.PNG

Haven't played it yet, but looks nice.

EDIT: Wow, it's actually pretty good. C'mon Nintendo make a new 2D metroid.

not bad. music isn't metroid-y, it's quite laggy and slow, but the atmousphere is nice.

oh and it's safe to say this is better than Metroid prime hunters.

not bad. music isn't metroid-y, it's quite laggy and slow, but the atmousphere is nice.

Metroid music is slow, but yeah, they just don't want to/can't use the copyrighted stuff. It's very good for a homebrew game.

And hunters rocks. In multiplayer.

It's pretty good. Which is suprising, because if I remember correctly the Gameboy version sucked.

The next DS Metroid really needs to be a 2D one.

2D Metroids = Awesome

....Can't defeat the Gravity Boss of Fusion though.

Can't wait for Super Metroid to be on the VC

Metroid II was awesome. Maybe it's the "worst", cause it's b&w, too claustrophobic and such but it certainly doesn't suck.

Ill say it again about hunters. the one player is shite beyond belief but the multiplayer is excellent and still the best on ds.. so how do you review a game like that?

Metroid II was awesome. Maybe it's the "worst", cause it's b&w, too claustrophobic and such but it certainly doesn't suck.

yes it is the worst there is no doubt but i haven't played pinball so meh you never know

Pinball and Hunters were spinoffs, they don't really count. Love them both though. Pinball has some kick ass musics.

So pinball is good then? i mean it's just that..............it's a pinball game and really mario pinball put me off for life. i'll get it for the laugh though

Sign in to follow this