N-Europe

Thrillville 2

canand

Played the demo - Ran nicely, (And thought it was quite good) so I guess my PC can manage...and so I bought the deluxe edition from Play (Out of stock yesterday...in stock today..Win!)

I intend to play/complete (or try) RCT2 first though, so wont load it for aggeeesss.

Played the demo - Ran nicely, (And thought it was quite good) so I guess my PC can manage...and so I bought the deluxe edition from Play (Out of stock yesterday...in stock today..Win!)

I intend to play/complete (or try) RCT2 first though, so wont load it for aggeeesss.

OK cool and get soaked its good

• 1 month later...

LucasArts have finally confirmed it:

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=10744

LucasArt's Thrillville sequel will be heading to both Wii and DS...

LucasArts today confirmed that Thrillville: Off The Rails will be heading to DS.

The Thrillville games are theme park simulators which features over-the-top rollercoasters ingeniously titled "WHOA Coasters". Players can build these “WHOA Coasters” to leap from one track to another, launch through the air like cannonballs, blast through burning rings of fire and more.

Off The Rails also features an 100-mission long story mode, and guests are more important than they used to be. In-depth conversations between guests both advance the plot and suggest better ways to manage the park, however, some guests may actually be from the rival park Globo-Joy who may attempt to sabotage Thrillville parks with deceptive information.

As if the Wii didn't have enough of them, the game will also feature - you guessed it - 34 minigames based on theme parks which will be playable in the multiplayer mode.

Thrillville: Off The Rails will be developed by Frontier Developments for Wii and DC Studios for DS. The game will also appear on the X-Box 360, PS2 and PSP.

• 2 weeks later...