NEurope
Eddage

Football Season 05/06

*Looks up at last poster's name* :eer:

I'm pleased with Villa's result, we were 3-1 down at Half Time. Milner's first goal was beautiful.

Manchester City lost to Doncaster Rovers 3-0 on penalties. They made a right dog's dinner of it didn't they? old Mancunian Blue.

the sun newspaper are gonna pay a reward of £10,000 to the first player to score a goal against chelsea.

they are inforcing a no bore factor as no one has scored against chelsea since van nistlerooy in may when utd lost 3-1

Attack Attack Attack!

i said a boring 0-0 for pool and man u, and i was spot on

i just think chelsea have been abit poor and villa kinda are quite fun to watch, they always have, i just think villa get an early goal, sit back and chelsea will struggle for a 1 goaler, 1-1

i think west ham are gonna give the arse a good game. Arsenal have quite a few players out injured and west ham are playing some good attacking football so far this season, should be a good game to watch.

haha oh well luke moore gets £10,000 from the sun, shame the celebration was over 40 seconds later when lampard equalised

the sun newspaper are gonna pay a reward of £10,000 to the first player to score a goal against chelsea.
yes and that is Luke Moore

MWAH-HA-HA!!!

Who's gonna stop us?! Come on the Chelsea!!!

WTF!!

I'm no perfect fan. But come on. You live in Machester and you're a Chelsea fan, please tell me you didn't jump on the winning bandwagon. :bah:

My two teams drew 0-0. Ah well.

That was todays back page.. :geek: