NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Confessions of an Economic Hit Man

A friend just told me about this, it's about 10 minutes long. It's interesting stuff and kind of scary, I thought I'd post it and see what you guys think. My mate says theres a part 2 where he gives billions of examples, but I haven't found that yet.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WjPoeQRewiE

Just another conspiracy theory, or what?

care for a summary? I don't feel like wasting internet power on youtube, sans good reason.

If this man really, really was the economic hitman he calls himself, he would have been killed by now. He can bring out the country's secrets and come away with it? Sorry, but controversial books that are controversial just to be so, don't really take me eye of the daily business. On the other hand it is America.

I stopped believing in any conspiracies ages ago. Sort of a defense mechanism.

If this man really, really was the economic hitman he calls himself, he would have been killed by now. He can bring out the country's secrets and come away with it? Sorry, but controversial books that are controversial just to be so, don't really take me eye of the daily business. On the other hand it is America.

That's what I thought too, it was the only thing that really stood in the way of me being inclined to believe it though.

Dan Dare, it's basically some guy saying that it's his job to get smaller countries into debt to america in a rather sneaky way in order to have leverage over them and control them, and if they refuse, someone will die.

Sign in to follow this