NEurope
Hellfire

Beautiful Katamari

srsly? On the 500m target I got about 2.5 km and the king still wasn't happy :heh: the game's pretty easily doable in one day, but still fun and with plenty of replay value. Plus my g/f bought it, so I don't have to care if I've done most of it already ^_^

btw Jordan I think you were lying to me about getting 6m on the demo, that level pretty much caps out at 5, there's nothing left to pick up and unlike the full game you can't roll onto buildings at that stage :p

srsly? On the 500m target I got about 2.5 km and the king still wasn't happy :heh: the game's pretty easily doable in one day, but still fun and with plenty of replay value. Plus my g/f bought it, so I don't have to care if I've done most of it already ^_^

1, Waaah 2.5km? :(

2, He's happy if you get the objects he wants = ie: city structures on that level.

btw Jordan I think you were lying to me about getting 6m on the demo, that level pretty much caps out at 5, there's nothing left to pick up and unlike the full game you can't roll onto buildings at that stage :p

I swear i got up to 6m... it has been a while but theres no particular reason for me to lie about it. Oh and you can roll onto a few of the buildings. Atleast 3 or 4 you have to accelerate pretty quickly off the roof with the tower of people.

2, He's happy if you get the objects he wants = ie: city structures on that level.

yeaah, but- sometimes you get more of the thing he wants than anything else, but still not enough to please him. the first like... 5 levels i completed he didn't have anything nice to say :heh:

when you get to the end of the game you're doing 1000s of km

one achievement says to download levels and reach a katamari of 150,000,000km.

yeaah, but- sometimes you get more of the thing he wants than anything else, but still not enough to please him. the first like... 5 levels i completed he didn't have anything nice to say :heh:

when you get to the end of the game you're doing 1000s of km

one achievement says to download levels and reach a katamari of 150,000,000km.

Indeed, the last level (DLC... which isn't up yet ¬_¬) is the fucking solar system :p

What the fuck? What the FUCK.

Last level with the black hole. How the fuck did i lose after the 2 minutes were up? I don't fucking understand. Why the hell does this game never tell you what the fuck you did wrong?!

Been playing WLK today in preparation for buying this tomorrow. And when I buy it I shall continue to play WLK as I don't have a 360...

But seeing as WLK dissapeared after a month or two im not going to wait.

Indeed, the last level (DLC... which isn't up yet ¬_¬) is the fucking solar system :p

What the fuck? What the FUCK.

Last level with the black hole. How the fuck did i lose after the 2 minutes were up? I don't fucking understand. Why the hell does this game never tell you what the fuck you did wrong?!

You actually have to roll into the black hole when you think you're big enough. I just went into it when there was about 10 seconds left.

Well I couldn't figure out how else you could fail. Maybe you're just a failure. Maybe you just fail everything.

Thats possible... :(

Well finished it. Done all the requested, played a little online and kicked some American ass.

Their reply to me beating them 6 times in a row?

"Atleast i'm not British!"

Classic.

The sad thing is they will have gone away from that thinking they were the winners.

I really want this game, but £40??!?!?!?! I never pay more than £30 for games, and looking at Katamari i'd say it's worth £20 tops!

Am i wrong?

I really want this game, but £40??!?!?!?! I never pay more than £30 for games, and looking at Katamari i'd say it's worth £20 tops!

Am i wrong?

What game, no matter how short or simple, comes out at £20? I think you're living in a dreamworld McPhee :heh: this isn't a Platinum PC game!

That said, £40 is ridiculous. It's only £34.99 on play.com and game.co.uk with free delivery.

I said it's worth £20 to me. Devil May Cry 4 came out at £40, i paid £26. Katamari doesn't strike me as being worth as much as DMC4.

I don't pay more than £30-ish for any game. I got CoD4, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed and Halo 3 all on release day for that (or less in some cases!). Comparitively, i can't find Katamari for less than £35, and thats online (i usually buy in-store). It's £40+ in the shops :(

I got Katamari for £30 :p

Anywho. From my experience with WLK it'll be £40 for a while (think the PS2 was aswell because it was so limited EA bumped the price to make back the costs) until eventually stores want to clear out and then it got bumped down to £20.

Thing is, the 'extra levels' (which are on the disc, there just unlock codes) cost 120 points each.... and theres six levels to download.

according to 360achievements there's 7 downloadable levels which will eventually cost 1500 points, and are necessary in order to get all cousins and all presents.

according to 360achievements there's 7 downloadable levels which will eventually cost 1500 points, and are necessary in order to get all cousins and all presents.

Correct... they're actually just unlock codes. The data is already on the disc !¬_¬

Surely if its just codes then some underhanded people may...

Can't wait to play this game :D Probably going to be when I go to Shorty's house.

Although I've just realised...my incarcirated sibling has a 360...

Its not a 'code', its basically a key that unlocks content on your game. You can probably transfer it physically no problem. But its not a key like a serial or something.

I got Katamari for £30 :p

Anywho. From my experience with WLK it'll be £40 for a while (think the PS2 was aswell because it was so limited EA bumped the price to make back the costs) until eventually stores want to clear out and then it got bumped down to £20.

You git! :weep:

And now you're gonna taunt me with it?

I'll pick it up in the bargain bins, shouldn't take long i suppose

FUCKS SAKE.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET 100 POINTS ON THE FIRST PROPPER LEVEL?!

I got 99 POINTS.

NINETY NINE. HOW CRUEL!

Not only that, but i mean fucks sake, if you get FUCKING presents and FUCKING GOD DAMN cousins they don't fucking count unless you get the god damn fucking shitting arse-ing target.

URGH. The core game is fantastic. The achievements are INFURIATING.

my only hate is the kings fat head that pops up in game telling you that you just rolled up this and that and the only way you can get him to go away quickly is pressing a.. and for me that means taking my right thum off the stick.. resulting in disaster.. hmmm paying extra for stuff that is already on the disc? that you already paid for? downloadable content is great.. but used this way it just pisses me off

"yes sir.. the pants are £50, and if you decide to pay the extra 25 we will remove the stiching so that you can actually put them on"

Thats possible... :(

Well finished it. Done all the requested, played a little online and kicked some American ass.

Their reply to me beating them 6 times in a row?

"Atleast i'm not British!"

Classic.

I got told by an American on H3 yesterday "Shut the fuck up, Austin Powers" Hahaha.

FUCKS SAKE.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET 100 POINTS ON THE FIRST PROPPER LEVEL?!

I got 99 POINTS.

NINETY NINE. HOW CRUEL!

Not only that, but i mean fucks sake, if you get FUCKING presents and FUCKING GOD DAMN cousins they don't fucking count unless you get the god damn fucking shitting arse-ing target.

URGH. The core game is fantastic. The achievements are INFURIATING.

...Its....its only a game?