NEurope
Stocka

Baten Kaitos Official Thread

I'll remake official threads for the RPGs like before :hehe: Keep em as busy as before guys!

Ask me anything about the game, I'll be glad to help out n_n

How many people say the word 'the' throughout the game and how many times?

.. :unsure: :heh:

How many people say the word 'the' throughout the game and how many times?

.. :unsure: :heh:

T_T very funny, I love it when people take me serious *Level 5 Sarcasm*

But I do know they say the word "utmost" about 8 times in one hour.

I never even used that once in my entire life n_n

this game is amazing,ive only played for an hour so far and i love it a lot better than i thought it would be,same for skies of aracadia bloody good game

ive just gone from anueue to mira and kalas has had a green and yellow swirl around is head, what on earth is it?

That's a headache if I'm correct. It places the card number on the top left right and down side of your cards in battle. Supposedly to make it harder to select them.

It can also be confusion if the number are twirling around on your cards in battle.

I never found these status effects a problem as selecting your cards is still very possible and making straights and pairs too.

i did notice card number positions are different.So its supposed to be an adverse affect, dosent seem to affect me much though.

Correct, it would in fact make it easier to select the cards. I hope they fix the status effects in the next game though, cause they hardly made the game harder, though I wasn't complaining at the time n_n.

The stun is a bitch though 0_0

Correct, it would in fact make it easier to select the cards. I hope they fix the status effects in the next game though, cause they hardly made the game harder, though I wasn't complaining at the time n_n.

The stun is a bitch though 0_0

Yeah I hated paralysis especially the boss who inflicted it and then would drain a lot of health. You know who I mean.

Not my cup of tea, them card-battling turn-based RPG's. Great visual design though. Dense atmosphere, and a weighty plot. I played it for a whole week or so, which is a very very long time for one of them no cup 'a tea of mine card-battling turn-based RPG's.

Just got the game today. havent played it yet but i got a feeling it will consume my life for the next few days.

Just got the game today. havent played it yet but i got a feeling it will consume my life for the next few days.

Let us know what you think of it after you played it some more n_n

And I hope you will enjoy those next few days. :wink:

Like I said in the Baten 2 topic hopefully I will get this tomorrow when I go in search of it. Now I have ordered the guide ( puts up flame shield ) as I dont like to miss anything in RPGs and was wondering are there any items, cards, weps etc that only appear once or that I can miss throught my adventure?

Thanks

Like I said in the Baten 2 topic hopefully I will get this tomorrow when I go in search of it. Now I have ordered the guide ( puts up flame shield ) as I dont like to miss anything in RPGs and was wondering are there any items, cards, weps etc that only appear once or that I can miss throught my adventure?

Thanks

Yeah there are some, but they arnt really usefull, unless you want to complete the list... Actually there is just one card that comes to mind that only appears once. (actually its a set)

But you can play it first without using the guide, and then a second time using the guide n_n

0_0 the first thing did when I finished the game was play it again n_n

Here is Faq which tells you about the things you can miss. There was one thing that wasn't mentioned in here but I can't remember what it was. I'll look it up.

http:// db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/ baten_kaitos_one_chance.txt

You have to copy and paste it and delete the spaces because gamefaqs doesn't work with direct linking.

Thanks man.

I managed to get a copy of the game this morning now im just waiting for my guide to show up....Someone really doesnt want me to play this game.

Thanks man.

I managed to get a copy of the game this morning now im just waiting for my guide to show up....Someone really doesnt want me to play this game.

Sweet! I'd just play it now if Iwere you...just play it without using the guide and have fungetting to know the game.

You can always use the guides and "cheats" on a second play through, I'm sure you'll want to play it againafter you finish it n_n

Ah that one item that's not in the Faq is the Sun Anklet. And I found out there are two more items that are not in the one chance faq.

Here is where you have to get them:

Cypress Creel- Right after the battle with the Iron Beetle V at

Caste Elnath there is a temporary shop set up in the castle s throne room. One of the two guards in the back sells the creel,

but this is the only time to

see or get one for your gathering.

Fairy Barrette- There is a guard in the Anuenue palace that hungers for pow

yogurt when you can freely explore the world map. Age some pow milk into the yogurt and give it to the guard.

He'll give a constellation magnus first,

but after you complete a certain event at the Celestial Alps come back for

the barrette. If the yogurt isn t given before completing the event then the

barrette is lost.

Sun Anklet- After a major fight on Durh the party will have the option to

head back to the skies. Before going they should visit Gemma Village again

and talk to the man in blue on the left hand stairs. He ll give the anklet after

a short speech.

0_0 sweet I didnt know bout those. But again, they arnt needed to complete the game so its okay...but thanks anyway!

Also, some items that can only be obtained once are the Yells. Theres a Yell for every element and you can get the Lv.1 Yell by beating the groups of soldiers in the castle (ya know when you strategically have to dispatch soldiers etc etc. Its easy to screw that up...I got all but one 0_0

--Ray

I got none of those yells as all my soldiers died and I couldn't find any more of them. I had to fight the imperials all by myself then. :p