NEurope
Stocka

Baten Kaitos Official Thread

Just starting playing this game again due to the holidays starting and I've got to say, it's truely is a beutiful game. I used to not mind the voice acting but now it grates on me for some reason, probably because between playing it I've played games with far superior voice acting.

Question.

Is it worth filling your deck with those cards that are only do something when combined with other cards? Like having firewood in your inventory in the hope that it will come up with a fire card so it can combine to make a big combo.

I just play it safe and pack the deck with about half attacking,half defensive, and a couple of healing and a camera. is there a recommended ratio for attack and defensive cards as it's happended to a few times wereyou get a whole line-up of unusuable cards in battles, like a whole list of defensive cards.

Question.

Is it worth filling your deck with those cards that are only do something when combined with other cards? Like having firewood in your inventory in the hope that it will come up with a fire card so it can combine to make a big combo.

What I do with those cards is purposefully set some time aside to put them all in my deck and go and fight some really easy enemies.

Getting the new combo cards that way means it's not just a matter of luck that you get the combo, because your deck is setup for it.

It also means the deck isn't full of useless cards (in the hope of getting a combo) when I continue with the story!

A lot of poeple seem to dislike the voice acting in baten kaitos. Personally i think its great. I've just started playing through it again aswell and it has one of of the best soundtracks ive herad in a game.

The soundtrack was fantastic. One of the best in any game. Voice acting is ok. Kalas was pretty good, the others were not so good.

Mizuti must be the most annoying character ever though. Just wanted to thump it and tell it to shut up.

The other really annoying aspect was the blank magnus cards and having to capture essence in them over and over again, which was really slow etc.

But it's a brill game I completed.

I've just listened to Chaotic dance 2. One weird little track now. And I'm sure I heard the line they'll F*** your head up.

Completed this game yesterday. It was a great game even though it took me

about 8 hours before I started liking the battle system.

How long does it take to get the celestial flower from the celestial flower bud? And can you even get azha salt from somewhere?

At one point in the game I thought it would be cool if I could kill Kalas but then I realized he was the main character so I knew it wouldn't happen.

I don't really see why people like it's sound track so much. The only track I really liked was The true mirror ~Guitar version~

Out 25th of September in USA. Dunno about Europe date. I'm gonna import it as I use my freeloader for imported RPGs. ^_^