N-Europe

Mushroom Kingdom Hearts!

Ren of Heavens

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to spoil the fun or anything of your discussion but the KH team is working on FF Versus 13

Argh, if you properly read all of what we said and then you'll realise that your post was irrelevant, and to correct you, they're also working on 'It's a Wonderful World' too.

There's still an alright chance that may happen, Square Enix recently said that they would be re-releasing more older titles didn't they?

As someone rightly put it in VC discussion, a rep said it's ok to release older, lesser and more unwanted games like ActRaiser on the Virtual Console, but not their precious Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest franchises, when they can spend five years adding a few CGI cutscenes to it and releasing it as a full price game.

As someone rightly put it in VC discussion, a rep said it's ok to release older, lesser and more unwanted games like ActRaiser on the Virtual Console, but not their precious Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest franchises, when they can spend five years adding a few CGI cutscenes to it and releasing it as a full price game.

So what you're saying is they could still release the two original Playstation games, each full price on the Wii?

I think Square Enix would still make the effort of translating the Final Mix content for other territories though since they never saw the light of day outside Japan, if they were to be re-released on the Wii, but that's just wishful thinking.

Either way I'm fine, I still have all the games and love them, I just thought it would pretty sensible and cool for Nintendo Fans to be able to try out this awesome series.

Next Kingdom Hearts Game Info

Read the article lads and then you'll get what about to say:

DS sequel is very likely now, the PSP is dying and the DS is very popular among gamers and Square Enix now.

It also gives the impression the game is still in the design stages if they haven't picked a platform yet, or Nomura is just messing with the fans.

And also; Yay! More Roxas, evidently if you look at my Xbox live name or my avatar you'll see I kinda love the guy. (I would go gay for him :hehe: )

And also; Yay! More Roxas, evidently if you look at my Xbox live name or my avatar you'll see I kinda love the guy. (I would go gay for him :hehe: )

Wait... you mean you're not gay? Doh, I'm disappointed now. :sad:

Anyway, I really hope so. DS seems to becoming a bit of an RPG fest, might be hard to choose between this, FF:RW and DQ. I don't have time for them all!