NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

Jarvis Cocker LIVE

Hello all you Jarvis and Pulp fans. (if you are not a Jarvis fan then leave this thread with haste you creton!!)

Who likes his new album? I for one love it and im sure there was a thread about him at some point somewhere on here.

Anyway I liked the album so much that I got some tickets to see him this saturday just gone at the Astoria and it turned out to be one of the best gigs I have ever been to. Jarvis is a great showman and incredibly funny in between songs.

He sounded amazing and I highly recommend any Jarvis fans to go and see him live.

He even ended with a cover of Ozzys/sabbaths song Paranoid which sounded amazing!!

Anyway I managed to capture a few videos and have whacked them onto youtube for your viewing pleasure!! The sound has come out really well so they are worth the watch :)

Dont Let Him Waste Your Time:

Black Magic:

C*nts Are Still Running The World:

Paranoid (Ozzy/Sabbath cover)

i'm very jealous. i loved pulp and really like his new album. Sadly his current tour doesnt go anywhere near birmingham. as soon as he does, I'm there.

i'm very jealous. i loved pulp and really like his new album. Sadly his current tour doesnt go anywhere near birmingham. as soon as he does, I'm there.

manchester is like 20 quid away . . . assuming he's playing here.

its not the cost, its the logisitics. The last train back to buirmingham would be long before the gig ends so unless it was a weekend work the next day would be a struggle. The farthest I'd normally gfo from birmingham is Nottingham, which is hell. Normally requires spending a night at the station platform.

its not the cost, its the logisitics. The last train back to buirmingham would be long before the gig ends so unless it was a weekend work the next day would be a struggle. The farthest I'd normally gfo from birmingham is Nottingham, which is hell. Normally requires spending a night at the station platform.

It would be worth it mate :)

Sign in to follow this