N-Europe

BMX

Caris

I've thought about bringing it up before, but like you said Caris..............it's quite a long shot.

I've yet to get my own set-up, but getting a Ruben sig frame off of my mate at the end of the month, and the rest of my mates have got spare parts hanging around............so I should be pretty sorted.

I'm well psyched about taking it up, and over the last couple of months I've been scooting around on my mates bike.

You going backyard next week by any chance Caris?

i dont have one, had one when i was younger in the 80's, it was blue with plastic spokes and had a flag. i always wanted one to be cool. But im gonna get a mountain bike soon so i can ride along the thames and get fit cos i like am not.

I've thought about bringing it up before, but like you said Caris..............it's quite a long shot.

I've yet to get my own set-up, but getting a Ruben sig frame off of my mate at the end of the month, and the rest of my mates have got spare parts hanging around............so I should be pretty sorted.

I'm well psyched about taking it up, and over the last couple of months I've been scooting around on my mates bike.

You going backyard next week by any chance Caris?

Nah i would love to but saving me money for 360 adn stuff so doubt it, ill pop a vid up here when its finished to show you the thrills of newcastle bmx :)