NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dante

God of War II

The animal was bought from a local butcher, it wasn't killed specifically for this event. Its death should not be an issue, however, the grotesque nature of this publicity stunt certainly is!

doesn't change the fact it was a cool idea to do it

Cool!? You must be as perverted as the people who organized this party! :nono:

I don't see whats wrong with killing an animal to make it look like an ancient sacrafice.

That has to be one of the most stupid things I've ever read.

How about if you have nothing to say don't spam that may be an answer.

Humans have been killing animals for both sport/culture/resources. So get off your freakin high horses.

Sport, culture and resources. Not so that they can sell more copies of a game that people will buy anyway. And it wasn't spam, you said it's cool to do this sick stunt. So my comment was justified.

So, bought God of War off Gameplay for £13, and so far seems really good. Love those little minigame bits where you have to press buttons when they come up, looks really cool.

Playing quite a few amazing games right now.

Glad your enjoying it. Im nearing the end of the 2nd game and although it is good I still prefer the first game. Gamecentral on C4 reviewed it the other day and hit the nail right on the head by saying its a great game but it is too drawn out. I have to agree as alot of the puzzles in the 2nd game are very tedious, feels like I playing Tomb Raider in some sections.

Just bought God of War 2 Special Edition version off Amazon.

I was going to wait it out a few weeks to see how my money goes, but then I saw the Special Edition sold out at Play.com, so I thought it was best if I quickly buy it because of limited print. Already seen the bonus DVD because I downloaded it, but it's inspiring stuff for me when I can't be arsed to work on anything.

I suppose ordering both Elite Beat Agents and Ouendan last week hasn't helped my bank account though.

Just finished the game last night, the last boss was pretty easy but I felt great beating the hell out of him. The end sequence was awesome and it looks like a 3rd will be on the PS3 judging by the way it ended.

Just finished the game last night, the last boss was pretty easy but I felt great beating the hell out of him. The end sequence was awesome and it looks like a 3rd will be on the PS3 judging by the way it ended.

Potential GoTY?

I played the first one's 1st level (at my gfs best friend's / best friends ex's house) and have to say I liked it quite a lot.

I would relate it to Crash Bandicoot mixed with Zelda with a tablespoonful of 'maturity' and a pinch of oompf. Unfortunately it was left in the oven a wee bit too long, making it feel a lil stiff.

completed 2 last night and really enjoyed it :)

that last QTE sequence with Zeus pissed me off though, kept missing one of them and it's instant death :(

Sign in to follow this