N-Europe

Sony losing playstation 3 exclusives - now will also be on Wii and 360

Cookyman

It's completely accidental. Sony hired incompetent designer to design their webpages, and he used first images that he could find out from Google's Image search. Ironically, that Project Gotham Racing screen is fourth on the list. :)

There are a lot of accidents, but these things shouldn't happen. Things like these usually go through checkup before they are posted online. in the end, it's like saying 'buy a PS3' with a Xbox360 image atached to it: it just can't be done, certainly not if the website is advertisement for your product. I'm sorry, but Sony should check what they release to the world. Just like the 'cock-up' with the controller prizes they won. It wasn't for the PS3 pad.

There is no excuse for Sony. At all. If you market, you market right. There's no other option.

great isn;t it?Just remember that they are 3 times worse on sony forums

You think the Sony forums are bad, you're thinking from the wrong perspective.

Remember this is a very left-wing Nintendo forum.

Have you seen the European boards or the Official Magazine ones?

Makes me vomit shit.

ok i must admit i havent'...why how bad are they?Any examples:)?

I got flamed on the European boards by about a hundred guys because I said Twilight Princess looked a bit poor in some of the screenshots that were released when the delay happend.

Never been back.

You think the Sony forums are bad, you're thinking from the wrong perspective.

Remember this is a very left-wing Nintendo forum.

Have you seen the European boards or the Official Magazine ones?

Makes me vomit shit.

I got flamed in the Nintendo-Europe forums for saying something about the Virtual Console and how it is not as good as America's...

Personally, I think this isn't a fanboy forum at all. We're reasonable people of reasonable ages. On the official forums, there are mostly 13-year olds who adore Nintendo and don't see the faults. We're pretty mature here. Except in the Zelda-thread.

Personally, I think this isn't a fanboy forum at all. We're reasonable people of reasonable ages. On the official forums, there are mostly 13-year olds who adore Nintendo and don't see the faults. We're pretty mature here. Except in the Zelda-thread.
I think this is a fanboy forum, but a rational and more tolerant one; unlike many others. Haven't been to those (nintendo official forums and such) but having been in gamespot/gamefaq forums (not participating, mind you) this is heaven.

*shivers with the thought of 100 solitanzes gathered*

As for the Zelda thread, I'd rather not comment it, but I think it's better off not being mentioned. Specially since people (understandably) want it to end (and it's supposed to be over), the best course of action is not repeating it and not being always remembering it (or the issues involved) everywhere/every post; there's more than one part at fault there.

Anyway... I first came in this thread for... Sony PS3 loosing exclusives for Wii? I wanna know whose because I can think of none as of now.

I think this is a fanboy forum, but a rational and more tolerant one; unlike many others. Haven't been to those (nintendo official forums and such) but having been in gamespot/gamefaq forums (not participating, mind you) this is heaven.

*shivers with the thought of 100 solitanzes gathered*

As for the Zelda thread, I'd rather not comment it, but I think it's better off not being mentioned. Specially since people (understandably) want it to end (and it's supposed to be over), the best course of action is not repeating it and not being always remembering it (or the issues involved) everywhere/every post; there's more than one part at fault there.

Sorry, but it just had to be said. And the urge was just irresistable. Yes, you're right. We all love Nintendo, but at least we have the tolerance and sweet, sweet love for each other.

Sorry, but it just had to be said. And the urge was just irresistable. Yes, you're right. We all love Nintendo, but at least we have the tolerance and sweet, sweet love for each other.
yeah, otherwise we wouldn't be in a Nintendo forum :D

I'd say there's a inner fanboy in each one of us. But it's certainly better than those forums that encourage views like "the other consoles are crap, they have no good games, I hate sony and microsoft for no particular reason" those are the views we are used to and associate "fanboy" to; they give fanboys a bad name, and should just be slapped silly each time they say things like that.

IMO, other new concept now is the "hateboys" who use another platform of choice to defend themselfes of being called biased in the first place, it's not about being fan of a brand, is about hating one in particular, their orientation is basically hating one of the three console manufacters; like...

"Hey I love PS3 and X360, but Nintendo is just crap", that and "yeah, Wii and 360 are awesome, Sony is crap" this of course can be a regular opinion of someone who simply likes (or dislikes) the games in those platforms, but now more than ever there's also those that dislike them without any particular reason.

Well: The PS3 could be interesting because it plays old PS2-Games too, is region-free and you can play BluRay-Movies (and is the cheapest player currently) with it BUT it is just too expensive for me (at least at launch).

P.S.: Can you play old USA-PS2-Games on the PS3 too? After all the PS3 itself is not region-locked (maybe for movies) but still could be for PS2-Games..?

Well: The PS3 could be interesting because it plays old PS2-Games too, is region-free and you can play BluRay-Movies (and is the cheapest player currently) with it BUT it is just too expensive for me (at least at launch).

P.S.: Can you play old USA-PS2-Games on the PS3 too? After all the PS3 itself is not region-locked (maybe for movies) but still could be for PS2-Games..?

I belive so, yes.

PS2 games are still region locked.