NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Fixes Star Issue!

Woot

Dear Nintendo fan,

Because of a technical error you only received 250 Stars when you recently

registered your Wii. This error has now been corrected,

and if you check your Profile page you will see that you now

received 500 Stars for registering your Wii.

We apologise for any inconvenience,

Your Nintendo team

Although I wasn't fussed...I know some people were...but more Wii Points for me later on :D

so you can get wii points for your stars?

No, they just fixed a problem where some people only got 250 instead of 500 star points when registering their Wii. Still nothing about star points to wii points though.

And I was so happy when I noticed this morning that I'd suddenly gotten 250 extra points (before I even got the mail). =3

I'd rathered they send me a fruit basket. What am I going to do with 250 more of these things.

When the virtual console thing comes along by god if its something like 5000 points for a 2000 point card of which they only have 50 in stock I may just implode...or something. I'll do something hopefully I can sue them for.

I'm happy. I got my missing 250 stars. Plus an extra 500 worth of stars for bitching on the phone to Codestorm house. So my grand total was a nice 1,000 worth of stars for my Wii. Go me and my Star whore powers!

woopie! more useless stars...

i gave up registering these about 3 years ago, probably going to kick myself if they convert them to Wii Points

I'm collecting my stars (but not regitering them! You never know if you lose an account) - and hope I can exchange them for omething uefull omeday. Didn't register my Wii either. is it necesary to do that if you want to download VC games? Or can i lvie without a Nintendo ID?

I'm collecting my stars (but not regitering them! You never know if you lose an account) - and hope I can exchange them for omething uefull omeday. Didn't register my Wii either. is it necesary to do that if you want to download VC games? Or can i lvie without a Nintendo ID?

Why don't you just register those points?

You don't need a Nintendo account on the site to download stuff for the Wii, but you -will- get points for stuff you download (at least that's what they're saying they will do, right now it just says we can claim those soon). Like points for VC games and the internet channel.

Now they shall FIX their organisation and attempt to become superior again, in all respects.

Wow! Pointless stars. I don't even know why I bother to type in the codes any more.

when you buy the wii 2000 points card, how many virtual console games can you get with that?

Depends on the game and what system it's available on.

NES = 500 Points

Turbografx = 600 Points (except R-TYPE, which is 800 Points)

SNES = 800 Points

Mega Drive = 800 Points

N64 = 1,000 Points