NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
WardyBoy14

What is that song?!

Hi everyone. About a week ago I saw a music video on E4 and have since been dying on the inside trying to find out who it is by or what it is called.

On the video the band are int he foregroundm, and there is a wall in the background which a guy is grafittiing(sp?) and eventually it is a painting of Mohammed Ali, and part of the song is a boxing match with commentary about aforementioned boxer.

Any offers on the artist and title?

Thanks chaps.

i have a request, can someone tell who sang this, the band sounds similar to the kooks and its constantly played on virgin radio, some sort of indi song.

"doodoodot, doodoodooh, dodooduda doodoodoo"

the whole song goes in this tune.

Max, I think you may be thinking of Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To

As for you WardyBoy, I'm afraid I can't help

i have a request, can someone tell who sang this, the band sounds similar to the kooks and its constantly played on virgin radio, some sort of indi song.

To me, that sounds like its by the Fratellis, but I can never remember the song title.

Haha, I got that just from the doodoodot bit. :D

Yeah, probably the Fratellis with Chelsea Dagger.

Sorry Wardyboy, I've no clue what it could be.

Yeah, probably the Fratellis with Chelsea Dagger.

Yeah, I think thats the title.

To the threadstarter, next time you hear the advert, try and remember some lyrics if you can, or a basic tune you can hum. I'm pretty ok with guessing things like that. It's very fun!

But Chelsea Dagger is "La lala lalala la lala lalalala" not "Doo doo doodoodoodoo doo doo"

Yeah, but he was just humming it in his own way, innit.

It also works as Ba baba ba baba, etc.

Well thats just stupid! Laa is a different word to Doo, which is different again to Baa!

Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis sprung to my mind straight away for max. But Wardyboy...i have no idea on yours.. sorry fella.

Klaxons. You're thinking of either the song Magick or Golden Skans.

Some of the lyrics to my song are being gaffitied(sp? again) on the wall at the back. I've only seen or heard it on that one occassion.

Klaxons. You're thinking of either the song Magick or Golden Skans.

Some of the lyrics to my song are being gaffitied(sp? again) on the wall at the back. I've only seen or heard it on that one occassion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAO1nadsrgQ

Golden Skans the first video I watched on youtube using the wii internet browser.

Sign in to follow this