N-Europe

MY 360 IS A FUCKING ****

Drunken_Squirrel

I thought i'd try and set up the windows media connect thing before. As a result of this, i've spent the last 4 hours trying to repair the damage this done. The wizard changed my settings so initially i couldn't connect to the interent anymore which i've just fixed. But now my 360 won't connect to the internet. In the connection test it passed ip address fine and failed on DNS. I tried to fix this, and it now fails on IP address so i've took a backwards step. If you go in to more info it gives you a list of things which are absolutley no fucking help whatsoever, so can anyone think of way that I can fix this, as I don't want to arse around with it and lose my internet alltogether again.

Please help, thanks in advance.

Bill%20Gates.jpg

YOU FUCKING ****

Well, i fixed it. I haven't any idea how, but i changed something minimal just fiddling around and it's connecting fine. No fucking way am I ever going near my network connections again though.

Thanks for the help.

just install WIMP 11

I don't want to change anything now. It's back to how it was, so i'm going to leave it that way. Thanks anyway.

Believe it or not, once in a blue moon...When you are wearing two different colored socks...One made locally while the other from China...And you have one of your feet in a bucket of water...While playing a violin with a herring as a bow... Windows System Restore works.

I would give it a try to reset the reg values back to before without doing the manual work.

Believe it or not, once in a blue moon...When you are wearing two different colored socks...One made locally while the other from China...And you have one of your feet in a bucket of water...While playing a violin with a herring as a bow... Windows System Restore works.

I would give it a try to reset the reg values back to before without doing the manual work.

I set it back 2 weeks. It didn't help at all. I've never seen the point in System restore. Mainly because it never restores the system really.

Get Tversity instead, works much better http://www.tversity.com/

That's actually working. First time and everything :shock:

Is there a way that i can get something that i'm streaming to my 360?