N-Europe

Far Cry

Spark

Am I right in thinking that this was supposed to be released in the uk today, only I ask because Amazon and HMV had the 22nd as the release date but I've looked today and it says that the game won't be released until 12th January, which is a bit of a pain in the arse as I was planning to buy it for myself for christmas, and now I'll just have to keep playing zelda instead.

And they say North Koreans have it tough....

Am I right in thinking that this was supposed to be released in the uk today, only I ask because Amazon and HMV had the 22nd as the release date but I've looked today and it says that the game won't be released until 12th January, which is a bit of a pain in the arse as I was planning to buy it for myself for christmas, and now I'll just have to keep playing zelda instead.

And they say North Koreans have it tough....

Thats alright, not an issue, use that money for a "decent" game instead.

yeah don't waste your time on this turdy looking game (can't speak for gameplay) I was personally looking forward to it, hoping they'd sort out the graphics and heard hopefully rumours that its gonna be online, but it still looks like shit and is still offline....

gamerankings average: 39%

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/934754.asp

get red steel, its not perfect but it's fun enjoyable and a damn site better looking that this rotten smelling turd of a game.