NEurope
KingOfHyrule

Clampit buys Wii receipt on eBay

I agre with the people are scum people, in fact it fucking angers me when people do this; yeah the people bidding are fucking morons (they are American after all ;) ) but they don't deserve that. I just hate all these wankers trying get more than they deserve, preying in stupid people, or desperate people in too much of a rush to check the finer print (although this time I realise the bidder has no excuse for the idiocy, but it doesn't make it right).

Fact is, this person is a scumbag and people selling PS3's which was PS2 and PS1 sellotaped together is a scumbag, and anyone who tries to rip people off is a fucking scumbag!!!!

Of course, for all we know, it could be that the person who bought the receipt is a keen collecter of Wii purchase receipts, and this particular receipt might just be the one they needed to complete their collection. They could be really pleased with their purchase . . . . .

Off topic . . .

Talking about Americans and what they're like, here's a true story of when I was in Disney's Magic Kingdom, Florida some years ago. I was in a long queue for Big Thunder Mountain. The queue was all around the ride so we could see what was going on. In front of me were a group of about 4 elderly Amercians. After well over an hour's queuing, one of the Americans turned and asked me if I knew what the queue was for? I said that it was for Big Thunder Mountain, and pointed at the ride. The America replied "Oh! I don't think we want to go on that". I asked why, in that case, were they queuing and she said "Well, we just saw a queue and thought we'd join it !!!!!!".

Back on topic. . .

Maybe the person who won saw that people were bidding on the item and so thought they'd just join in.

**P.S.** Just to point out that I actually quite like Americans and have several US friends.