NEurope
Charlie

The Blue Light Explained

I would MUCH rather have it like this:

Oh damn you, just came on this thread to pos tthat link too :P

I've found myself sending emails to my Wii for the sole reason of having the blue light on. I absolutely love blue light in my room. My PC lights up blue, my keyboard has a blue backlight, my clock has a blue flouresent tube around it, and now I want my Wii to light up all the time too!

Can somebody help me out here. I added to my wii my email adres and tehn I took the console number and added @wii.com and sent an email to my wii from my hotmail account. But I have never received an email. So can somebody help me???

A w.

I first sent one to my email address from my Wii, confirmed it through the link included, then just replied to it. Arrived to my Wii without a problem.

Also, I like the way the light is now. It would probably bother me if it was on all the time. I like to walk into the living room to check if the light is on. When it is, I get a happy feeling (and sad when there is no light) and try to check it as soon as possible. =D

I don't really like the harsh blue light. And I certainly don't like that response-to-sound thingy of the drive. God, that's just ugly...

I like he console best when the warm christmas lights reflect on it. It gives it a warm feeling. nice thing...

Hi, i wnat to forward my email from hotmail to my wii. Does somebody know how to do taht with hotmail???

One thing I don't understand is why the slot doesn't light up when a disc is ejected or inserted. It just seems so obvious to me that it should do that.

I really hope Nintendo "fixes" this with a firmware update.

What do you guys think?

Got woken up this morning by my Missus asking: "What does it mean when your wee's blue?"

Now me being half asleep got quite worried and thought about maybe she should see a Doctor!!

But no it was my Forcast channel Wii-mail from Ninty!! Yay!!

Phube, your stories are sick and predictable. We all made that joke months ago, laughed over it and forgot it was ever made. Now don't dig up the wee/wii jokes again. Ever.

Heh yeah, the forecast mail (sent exactly at wake-up time) had my Wii flashing like there'd be no tomorrow. Nintendo is evil.