NEurope
DiemetriX

Some Europe locations already selling Wii

Tnx to canand for suggesting this thread

I have received a good amount of emalis recently from our European readers concerning the early sale of the Wii. Some stores are already selling the console, even though it is street dated. Thanks to everyone who gave a heads up, and a special thanks to Bahaid for the pic! He managed to snag a Wii, as well as Twilight Princess at Caprabo (retailer). I bet I know what he is going to be up to these next few days!

souce: http://gonintendo.com/?p=9872

Update

This is someone who has got it

I have mine already in a Caprabo supermarket today (they call me at home cause I reserve the console) …but fail to arrive before they close. For your information Caprabo is a spanish brand of supermarkets, they sell food, toys, some clothes and home stuff. Nothing related exclusively to videogames.

Now, tomorrow it’s festive day in Spain so i will not have until thursday or friday

lol. first thing to photograph it and post it on the internet. Shame my poll of what you do first was deleted

The bastards, the biggest gaming country in europe is Britain though, followed by Germany, and I doubt anybody in either of those countries will get a console before Thursday.

Well I have mine, but I didn't buy it, just took it from the stockroom.

:( Staff members have all the fun, taken any pics yet?

Yeah they're in meaningless. And im in lazy town.

(To be fair, I have been working rediculous amounts of overtime and doing them favours left and right. They owe me.)

Yeah they're in meaningless. And im in lazy town.

(To be fair, I have been working rediculous amounts of overtime and doing them favours left and right. They owe me.)

So you nicked it ?

Nah, he took it home and left the money for it in the safe I should imagine...?

well I'm guessing it can't be rung through the till until Friday or someones wrists would be slapped

Well aren't Spain and Italy getting Wii a day earlier due to the Feast of the Immaculate Conception?

Must be Italy then. I know somewhere in Europe (EU) gets it a day earlier, just like Switzerland.

Must be Italy then. I know somewhere in Europe (EU) gets it a day earlier, just like Switzerland.

I thought it was Spain.

And I called the shop I'm getting my Wii in and they said I could buy it tomorrow, the 7th :D