Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

TV.

Caris

Right cut a long stroy short buy dads buying my TV for the price i bought it as its preety new and im gonna get a slightly better model, same size etc.

So i have a Samsung at the moment, the models after the 360 demo pods ones, i was wonder what the best are to go for for about £700, i recall JonSt saying Panasonics display SDTV things the best.

What should i get, must be 26" and i dont want another Samsung really.

Thanks.

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0569657927.1165369231@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdeaddjigdlejfcflgceggdhhmdgmk.0&page=Product&sku=521219&calling_page=Product

What about this TV for under £600 :grin:

Cant quite believe this myself lol!

Add it to basket, then enter the following discount codes (hitting 'Update Basket' after each one):

521219CFP

PRFREEDEL

BPWASH10

panasonic.jpg

£400 off :p Enjoy your new 32-inch plasma lol :laughing:

The second 2 codes work on anything (#2 is Free Delivery, #3 is 10% off anything)

The first of the promotional codes is specific to that TV. All you do is choose a TV (might work for other products too) then take the 6 digit number that appears on the products page (beside its name). Enter that into the promotional box in the format ******CFP to get 10% off that item.

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0569657927.1165369231@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdeaddjigdlejfcflgceggdhhmdgmk.0&page=Product&sku=521219&calling_page=Product

What about this TV for under £600 :grin:

Cant quite believe this myself lol!

Add it to basket, then enter the following discount codes (hitting 'Update Basket' after each one):

521219CFP

PRFREEDEL

BPWASH10

panasonic.jpg

£400 off :p Enjoy your new 32-inch plasma lol :laughing:

No thanks.

Thanks anyways though :)