NEurope
jayseven

Death

jesus that would be scary! Dont u guys keep the body unburied for like 2 weeks in england/scot? Over here its like 2/3 days and ur buried. slightly unnerving!

Dont they cram you full of sawdust and preservatives before they bury you? If I'm wrong I'm wrong but if its true that kinda kills the whole wkae up buried thing. Imagine waking up on a autopsy table while the incision is being made.

If someone is going to kill me, do it while I'm asleep and do it quick, that way I won't feel anything.

What happens afterwards doesn't really bug me, I'm already dead. They can do what they want with me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^Sounds good, may I....

Edit: Gender Girl???? Whats that ment to mean?. Your a Female but under age, your man who likes to cross dress as little girls or do you just like little girls :wink:

Only pullin ya wonka there old chap (Chip?)

I have word from a higher authority that death is just the next stage in our evolution and there are many stages after that . Anyway, when i die i want my body stuffed by a taxidermist and passed round the family so ill never really be missed .A cheery grin will be permanently etched on my face and an arm held aloft in eternal waving . May i never fall into the hands of some sad necropheliac though.