NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Pestneb

history: Xbox 360 online pre-orders question

just out of interest, did anyone in here pre-order a 360 online? and if so when did your console arrive (on time/few days or weeks late/early)?

Just I pre-ordered the Wii, and since 360 was the most recent release of a new home console I'm guessing its most indicative of when I could expect my Wii.

Obviously there are variables but I would still like to know - I can't recall people complaining much, nor being excited that they received theirs before official launch, so I assume that 360's were delivered on time mostly. but of course it may just have been me not paying too much attention to it all.

just out of interest, did anyone in here pre-order a 360 online? and if so when did your console arrive (on time/few days or weeks late/early)?

Just I pre-ordered the Wii, and since 360 was the most recent release of a new home console I'm guessing its most indicative of when I could expect my Wii.

Obviously there are variables but I would still like to know - I can't recall people complaining much, nor being excited that they received theirs before official launch, so I assume that 360's were delivered on time mostly. but of course it may just have been me not paying too much attention to it all.

gameplay.com delivered theirs on the day the 360 was meant to come out, Friday 2nd December. I'm assuming they'll be the same with the Wii.

Ordered mine from Woolworths, 2 weeks before launch after GAME fucked me over, and got it on the day.

preordered from Argos, about 2-3 weeks before launch. Got it on launch day, think about 11am. bloody good considering.

This question is for anyone who got there 360 from Gameplay... which courier did Gameplay use to ship your 360 to you?

Gameplay shipped 360's with city link. You will get the console day of release and no earlier as Gameplay don't break street dates on main consoles. Also it doesn't matter what postage you pick you will still get the console on launch I know this as i got the gamecube and 360 from there

Gameplay shipped 360's with city link.

City Link? oh ffs nobodys going to be in on Friday :mad: The City Link depot is in fucking Ipswich and my cars in for a service on Saturday morning, absolutley no chance of getting there before 12 :mad: I thought Gameplay used Parcel Force that was the main reason I used them :mad: Have to hope my next door neighbours in then.

Sign in to follow this