NEurope
  • Upcoming Events

• Bad editing from a rewrite, not sure where the last sentence was originally from.
    • The race for European football is crazy. Both Spurs and Villa bottling it and now the Toon, Man U and Chelsea could all steal a spot at the last minute.  
    • Aye, that night and then running riot at West Ham yesterday. Bald fraud variant Jackson hits different.  If we make Europe after this season we have to be in contention as one of the worst teams to do so in the last decade or two I feel, we've been absolutely horrendous and it's been horrible to watch how inconsistent and confused we seem to be on the pitch. I'd love a culling of the team this summer but that's not exactly possible when you've tied everyone down until they're pensioners, is it? 
    • Hopped back on it over the weekend and discovered I have several cheats unlocked. Fairly certain I didn't check that menu since I perused the options when I first started into the game to see what's what. Activated everything I have though sadly that didn't include the colour shooter cheat @BowserBasher mentioned. One of them disabled headwear which made Chase McCain look weird going around with his yellow dome on show. Otherwise, just some multipliers and block attracters. Still very welcome as I went into the police station and got up to 9/10 blocks in there now I have all the abilities, then enjoyed scooping up blocks outside from far and wide with the attract bonus before summoning an aircraft for a bit of general flight around the map. A lot of the public seemed to be in costumes—I'm not sure if that was also down to a cheat or just the way they happened to generate.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts