NEurope
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • So what you're saying is we'll finally see the Switch Pro within the next 11 months?
    • Nintendo could link theirs to the Mii avatars, like some kind of Mii universe.   It does baffle me that Xbox allows you to upload screenshots into cloud storage, but sharing images from it is a pain and you can't access them via a browser.
    • Something something voice chat.
    • Yeah, definitely think you're right here. They both have apps - I HAVE to imagine that Nintendo do something the app for the Switch 2 or give NSO an overhaul - and so integrating it there for starters, like how PlayStation allows syncing screenshots and clips from the last 14 days, would be a solid first step. I do wonder if the jump in file size from HD to 4K puts the thought of cost at the forefront, too, even more so than usual.  ftfy 
    • The issue is hosting the content. If Nintendo or Sony developed somewhere people could upload pics or clips to, then you could easily link or embed them to whatever social media you wanted. It would help advertise and spread the word, like you say.  The issue is that Nintendo is too poor to find the money to pay for a web hosting service. 
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts