NEurope
  • Upcoming Events

• 8 player local multi support is sick! Doesn’t look quite as creative as NES Remix, but it still looks fun.  Will cop 
    • Yesterday I got some 20 kg bumper plates (used but in good shape) so finally I can get some proper weight lifting done. I now have a total of 95 kg which is enough for most lifts. Tried it out just now. I haven't lifted more than 60 kg in more than 2 years so was a bit nervous but did 4*7 back squats at 75 kg with nice form, then did 3*10 Deadlift at 75 kg and then 1*5 at 95 kg. That last one wad great but I'm not looking forward to the DOMS tomorrow. On another note, I am having some pain in my knee, the outside of it to be specific. It's referred to as the LCL and might stem from biking (2*20 minutes a day in high speed) bit as Ove been biking most days for years it's a bit weird that it suddenly comes now. Might have to see a physician about it. 
    • Looks fun. I loved the NES Remix games and so I'll certainly be picking this up.
    • Multiplayer is great, but it for the most part it looks like a less interesting NES Remix.  It's also amusing how the replica gold cartridge doesn't look like either version of the original NES Nintendo World Championships cartridges. At the very least they could have added some fake switches. 
    • Oh I'm super in for this, have heard and read so much about this over the years but haven't ever looked into how to try it out myself!  Link to register interest via the UK Store Deluxe Set looks great: But - as is par for the course with Ninty - nowhere near as nice as the Japanese equivalent from my POV, which includes a pair of Famicom Joy-Cons: (obligatory: Pyoro is never wrong)
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts