NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

Headphones/Earphones

Hello. I really need a decent pair of earphones/earplugs, whatever you call them, for my Mp3 player because my Creative ones are really uncomfortable. Im looking for them to be from any price under or equal to £20. They need to look stylish and feel comfy when wearing.

Thanks if you can help. :)

My current Earplugs:

EAA349BB24AD27E2C1257164004D82B1.jpg

haha yeah i got them with my creative, their shit and the comfurt fluff/or whatever the thing they put on them kept falling off.

haha yeah i got them with my creative, their shit and the comfurt fluff/or whatever the thing they put on them kept falling off.

Yeah i lost them. Do you have any suggestions?

What is your creative? mine is a zen microphoto black 8GB £127 early this year

Argh this forum is rubbish. There's just loads of threads with 5 replies - and lots of comments aren't helpful.

I guess Moria is the only person who gives a good reply here, but i still need someone who can give me a website link that has a solid price and they are 100% sure that the earbuds are good quality.

Would have been much easier to post this in General Chit Chat, but then of course it would have been moved.

I can't win!

^ They look good and they're cheap. We may have a winner.

Are these the same ones? Just asking because I already have an Ebay Account so its easier.

I go through a pair every few months, tend to trap them in doors/stand on them + stuff

My current pair are Sennheisser MX51s. Best pair of headphones ive ever had, comfortable whilst still having top sound quality. Cost me £15 from HMV

imo they top what sony/philips can do for that price

I go through a pair every few months, tend to trap them in doors/stand on them + stuff

My current pair are Sennheisser MX51s.

Ahh yes ive heard of the name but never actually bought any of those ones...Sennheisser are the best apparently.

Sennheisser: They look nice but the wire appears to be a bit long. Would I be right in saying that?

Yeah, the wire is a little on the long side. At a guess i'd say about 4ft, comes with a clip so you can coil the extra wire up though

I just stood on my MX51s :cry:

Told you i went through headphones fast!

Buying a pair of MXL51s tomorrow. Basically the same headphones but they have a cord that goes round the neck. The theory is that this cord will stop me dropping them on the floor and treading on them (because the headphone will only be able to fall about 10cm from my neck)

Ah well, thats another £16 down the drain :weep:

Yeah i lost them. Do you have any suggestions?

What is your creative? mine is a zen microphoto black 8GB £127 early this year

Yeah i got zen microphoto 8gb, £100 second hand off ebay.

Yeah i got zen microphoto 8gb, £100 second hand off ebay.

ive learnt, after buying a phone off ebay, never to purchase a second hand electronic item; the phone was scratched, the buttons hardly worked and it was hard to get the thing to work with its software. plus it didnt come with any games on it! and it doesnt let you get any new ones either.

what a shoddy little seller. i gave him a 1 star rating, because the picture of the phone was different to the thing i got. he must have taken it when it was new or something.

Sign in to follow this