N-Europe

Don't you just love....

ultrajamie

Guest Stefkov
I'm skiving school on the day, which is probably not a great idea considering how much shit I'm in right now, but I think it'll probably be worth it.

LOL who cares, I was off for 3 days last week, 2 weeks before I had a Friday off. Friday is my full day where I have every one of my lessons. All doubles one single.

Im staying off anyway. I'll just say I injured myself playing football, or something.

LOL who cares

*wheezes from laughter*

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA (here we go again)

*wheeze*

AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Best reply ever. Someone had to say it but bunking is totally worth it for Zelda.

Literally if I was still at school I would be to my teacher like "yeah I was playing Zelda". I'd get in shit for it but I'd get so much props from my friends.

*wheezes from laughter*

*wheeze*

Best reply ever. Someone had to say it but bunking is totally worth it for Zelda.

Literally if I was still at school I would be to my teacher like "yeah I was playing Zelda". I'd get in shit for it but I'd get so much props from my friends.

The week before Majoras Mask came out I said to myself I was gonna play through OOT anywho I then went on to get myself an afterschool detention that week and told the teacher I wouldn't be there because I was playing Zelda. The day after it was scheduled my teacher asked where I was of course I said I was playing Zelda like I told her and she gave me a senior afterschool detention.

Also to those worried about pre-orders went into game today was told that they were getting 101 in on launch and i also spoke to my supervisor at works daughter who works for gamestation and she said they were getting 90 odd. I know it varies from store to store but that might make some people sleep a bit better tonight

I was more excited when it was all a mystery.

lol seriously?! I found it all annoying mostly. Everywhere I went ideas were crazy and fans were crazy to the point of sci-fi idiocy. I couldn't take most of them seriously enough to get excited. My mindset is such that I don't really believe in anything till it was officially announced. Only some things were ok in small dozes. Like Wii remote concept pics etc. But the speculation period was overall tedious and gastly.

For me the best part is the last count down. A month or so. By that time facts are out and I know exactly what I'm getting and I start dreaming about actually having it in my hand - which wouldn't be a dream by then. It IS real. I CAN actually get it. I won't suddenly poof. I then begin to feel really happy :smile:

I CANT BELIEVE it's only a week away...!! A WEEEK!!! I'll go bonkers the night before the 8th, I know it. My Wii is secured, and I got a day off that day + weekend! Christmas come early for me, it really does. In a way Im looking forward to the 8th more than 25th :santa:

i waited in line (outside in 25 f degree weather)for 8 and a half hours for my wii on launch day ... it sucked but i was singing the whole drive home and didnt pass out that night till 7 am .... playin zelda ....god damn zelda kicks ass...

dont buy red steel people ... if you need two games go with rayman or if you NEED a fps on day on go with call of duty over red steel ....thats what i would do if i could do it all over....

p.s.my wii light (the long blue one around were the disc goes in ) never stays blue

its aways dim , next on ..until i insert a game , then for a split second it comes on then thats it... is that normal?

i waited in line (outside in 25 f degree weather)for 8 and a half hours for my wii on launch day ...

(*SNIP*)

dont buy red steel people ... if you need two games go with rayman or if you NEED a fps on day on go with call of duty over red steel ....thats what i would do if i could do it all over....

Thank you and your advice well taken. I've been put off Red Steel and Far Cry enough now... elsewhere the verdict has been very dissapointing for Ree Steel and Far Cry controls.

Guest Stefkov
*wheezes from laughter*

*wheeze*

I will probably say I'm ill. I found out on Monday that on the 8th, I have a mock Maths exam. For Core 1.

So i kinda ned to do it, but i aint going. Im not telling my parents. They'll say i'll need to go. And iwant to stay off. I'll do it another day.