NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

5.25" drive questions

Im thinking abuot selling my laptop and customizing a desktop (ill post a thread up later when i have the money and i start ordering stuff and if it all goes together etc.) but the chassis im looking at has 4 5.25in drives and im just wondering what things i should get to fill them up. i dont need all four filled but i would just like to know what are sum cool and high tech stuff that i can stick in them.

Im thinking abuot selling my laptop and customizing a desktop (ill post a thread up later when i have the money and i start ordering stuff and if it all goes together etc.) but the chassis im looking at has 4 5.25in drives and im just wondering what things i should get to fill them up. i dont need all four filled but i would just like to know what are sum cool and high tech stuff that i can stick in them.

You could...like...put optical drives in them.

Failing that, a fancontroller/temperature monitor can be very snazzy :heh:

You could...like...put optical drives in them.

Failing that, a fancontroller/temperature monitor can be very snazzy :heh:

dur umm lol u got a link to a fancontroller/temperature thing lol but what i mean is like i got 4 5.25" drives and 2 3.5" drives so Im just like wondering what CD/DVD drives Floppy drives, Zip Drives, and/or Digital Media Card Reader Drives. or anything that looks real interesting too.

dur umm lol u got a link to a fancontroller/temperature thing lol but what i mean is like i got 4 5.25" drives and 2 3.5" drives so Im just like wondering what CD/DVD drives Floppy drives, Zip Drives, and/or Digital Media Card Reader Drives. or anything that looks real interesting too.

If you can't look up where to buy a fancontroller, don't install one... just don't even open up your case. Pay some overpaid asshole to do simple installing and mounting of hardware stuff.

Sign in to follow this