NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
scubahood

Two Weeks To Go

I walked into GAME today.

Bear in mind that I've been working overtime for nearly two months, and I haven't been to a single games store for at least that amount of time.

Went into my local GAME to see if there were any cheap PC games... saw the Wii display... and I promptly turned into a 10-year-old, grinning like a lunatic and drooling over all the game cases. :D Shame there were no accessories displayed, I want to see if we get Wiimote covers and dog tags.

Unbelievable that the launch is next week. We've been waiting for two years or so.

Haha, I wouldn't buy those dog tags either. Truth be told, 90% of accessories are pointless/gimmicky/cheap crap.

But I have to admit I would take a look at other Wiimote straps. I'm not about to start flinging my arms around like a madman, but the fact that the Wiimote is only tethered to your wrist by a flimsy piece of string is a little worrying...

Especially when you know the kids (big and small) in your family will want to have a go on Wii Tennis.

My local GAME in Wood Green in London mentioned that consoles would be scarce on the ground in the 8th but they were getting in plenty of games and accessories. Could be bollocks though.

My local GAME said there would be a shortage of games and accessories. The guy said they would be selling them on a first-come-first-served basis. So no pre ordering:mad:

I think that's total bollocks though. As I said in the pre order thread: isn't that the point of pre ordering things so you can actually get what you want? My Game=stupid.

Sign in to follow this