NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RevoJack

GameCube RGB Cable on Wii ?

You can bodge it I heard.. just because the connector is different doesn't meant the tech has changed.

It would probably mean cutting up either your Wii or the cable.

You can bodge it I heard.. just because the connector is different doesn't meant the tech has changed.

It would probably mean cutting up either your Wii or the cable.

Yeh, same tech. Just cut off the end of the composite that goes into the Wii and re-wire your cube RGB cable to that. Problem solved.

Yeh, same tech. Just cut off the end of the composite that goes into the Wii and re-wire your cube RGB cable to that. Problem solved.

It sounds evil, but I'll probably try to do it. THe hard part is finding the right pins. It may be tricky.

Uh-uh, that won't work, the video signal in a Composite cable is only carried in a single bundle of wires, meanwhile an RGB cable it is carried in three bundles.

Yeh you are correct Yenrug. I was thinking that it was purely the connector that shows improvements with RGB over composite but it's more than that.

Nice try aswell . \/

Sign in to follow this