NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CompSci

the Best HD Compatible Component Video Switcher

since i only have 1 component slot on my HDTV, which taken up by my 360 and since i will be using Component cables with my wii i guess i need a switcher, can some one recommend me one that is HD Compatible

can some tell me the difference between this

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store.sf/?ObjectPath=/Shops/3981/Products/AVT-5842

and

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store.sf/?ObjectPath=/Shops/3981/Products/AVT-5842MX

shittin hell how much will that cost!?!?

I think ill stick with what i posted, if its good if you have it still ordered and tell us how it is.

Does anyone know of or hear dof anything that can share an ethernet?

I only have 2 ethernet cables running into my room, and they are occupied by my pc and 360. When the Wii comes i want that to be connected al the time to the internet, thats what it has so i want it to. But then its a hassle to take the ethernet out of my pc to go into my 360. There's no more room on my router so thats out of the equation.

shittin hell how much will that cost!?!?

the cheapest i found it was at play.com for £74

all the comments i have seen about it says that, if u use the standard components leads you get it with to connect your tv to it, it will result in loss of quality, HOWEVER if you purchase dedicated premium leads then it works great

Dont do this, buy a VGA cable for your 360 as it is a much better picture on the Samsung TV's we have, then that will free up your TV ready for the Wii.

Dont do this' date=' buy a VGA cable for your 360 as it is a much better picture on the Samsung TV's we have, then that will free up your TV ready for the Wii.[/quote']

But my pc is connected via VGA to my tv....

unless s-video is as good as vga for my pc... i think ive tried that before though....didnt look good i think. but if anyone can confirm?

Sign in to follow this