N-Europe

Performing Arts

triforce_keeper

Hey :D

I've come to get some advice off you guys but dunno whether your gunna be able to give it me but I'll give it a shot :hehe:

Ok so this January I'm gunna be starting stage coaching because I want to become a performer. I've been told by many people that I have a talent in Drama so thats why Iv'e decided to go this route.

Ok so the question is where do I go from there? I've heard talent agencies come and watch people at the stage school but if no one picks me up wherre can I go from there? And any other advice about performing arts?

Obviously if this doesan't work out for me I have a backup plan and will be going down the I.T route. But this is my passion and want to make a living out of it.

Thanks for all the help in advance :D

Ok so this January I'm gunna be starting stage coaching because I want to become a performer.

you already are, a bloody good little performer, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year :p

Obviously if this doesan't work out for me I have a backup plan and will be going down the I.T route. But this is my passion and want to make a living out of it.

Thanks for all the help in advance :D

it'll be VERY VERY VERY hard to make ANY money from Drama these days, its sooooo competitive and the pay isn't great. get involved in stage productions and stuff now! whilst doing your GCSEs then when A-Levels come up you might have a clearer picture of that world if you get me.

you already are, a bloody good little performer, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year :p

it'll be VERY VERY VERY hard to make ANY money from Drama these days, its sooooo competitive and the pay isn't great. get involved in stage productions and stuff now! whilst doing your GCSEs then when A-Levels come up you might have a clearer picture of that world if you get me.

Yes I know I'm taking a risk. But I really really want to do it. At this stage school there are agents who pick people and take them to professional schools, that's how I will start doing stage productions. And If I don't get any where with it I will just carry on with the I.T plan.