N-Europe

Wii games that might not be all that!

mcj metroid

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Far Cry: Vengeance, We haven't heard much from this despite it's comming out in two weeks in the US. Not a good sign... I think it's just a mediocre Xbox port with tacked-on Wii control.

Red Steel, Just your average first-person shooter with control problems. Sword play is gimmicky and multiplayer seems outdated with no online, LAN or anything special. Could have been good, but it seems to have been rushed out for launch.

Dragon Quest: Swords, just a simple first-person slash spinoff with low production values.

Pokemon Battle Revolution: More of a N64/GC Pokemon Stadium game than we were hoping for...

I think most launch games except for maybe Nintendo's own games will have some control issues...

Since when has online play made or broke a game? Split-screen far outclasses it IMO and I think it's a lot more fun. Online play is far too overrated in today's gaming world.

Since when has online play made or broke a game? Split-screen far outclasses it IMO and I think it's a lot more fun. Online play is far too overrated in today's gaming world.

I used to love split screen, I was the Goldeneye king at my school, but I think online is the way of the future, just look at PSO and Halo, as well as the huge PC folllowing for MMORPGs

i would agree.i never want to see online completely replace split screen.but its nice to have both