NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

The Killers new video - Bones & *PRESALE* Link for New tour dates

i have a moustache on the way because of that video, i'm a week ahead of everyone else though because i hardly ever shave.

ladies over here please.

it was an okay video.. the song was pretty shit. never liked the killers apart from.. no actually i don't like any of them.

You clearly can't argue your way out of a condom so im just going to suggest you stop trying. You have dug yourself a big enought hole now. I don't need to say anymore.

Learn to spell, dickwad. I thought it was a perfectly fine argument, tell me what was wrong with it?...You're so aggravatingly annoying it's unbelievable. "Argue your way out of a condom"??? What the fuck? I suppose you're going to come up with some stupid excuse as to why exactly you can't articulate what was wrong with my argument. Grow the fuck up.

It may help you Bard if you put 'I think' at the beginning of every sentence in which you state an opinion of yours, it might help you avoid getting into a few arguments.

Of course it's what I think, I'm hardly going to be an advocate for what anyone else thinks am I...?

:laughing: Why do these threads always go down the Indie Kids vs The Metal Kid route?

To be honest, i dont think The Bard is far wrong. The Killers latest 2 singles have been terrible, very bland and monotone. Honestly compare the first album to this one, its hardly a step up is it. The appeal of The Killers in the first place was their pop tunes, Mr Brightside, Somebody Told Me etc. but the new album doesnt have any of that. Its just plain bland, bit like the later half of their debut.

btw, cheers for the pre-sale link. one of my mates wanted tickets for this so he's happy :)

Thanks for the advanced pre-sale link platty, just bought 2 for sheffield.

No problems mate, glad you got some :smile:

Man the Killers are shit, if you know anything about music, you'll know that. They're fucking awful. I don't like them. End of fucking story.

They can't really play their instruments, they don't know the first thing about how a song should be constructed. Their lead guy can't sing, his voice is so bland it's unbelievable, there's no variation in the notes like, at all, it lacks any real tangible melody. The instrumental sections are the same. If you want to hear rock music done right, listen to Led Zeppelin or Lynyrd Skynyrd or Aerosmith or something. Man even Oasis are a hundred times better than The Killers. So there, thats a bunch of reasons, pick your favourite.

IN YOUR OPINION.

Here we go again, the bard comes into a music thread and ruins it.

The Bard sir, why do you come into every music related thread i make and slag off the band i may be talking about? Do you have a vendetta against me?

Im sorry i don't like your kind of music, but it hurts my ears. Many people like The Killers and just cos you don't doesnt make them shit.

You need to realise people have different tastes and the world doesnt revolve around you and your high musical knowledge that you seem to think you have and ram down everyones throats every chance you get.

PEOPLE LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS.

Now shhh.

Learn to spell, dickwad. I thought it was a perfectly fine argument, tell me what was wrong with it?...You're so aggravatingly annoying it's unbelievable. "Argue your way out of a condom"??? What the fuck? I suppose you're going to come up with some stupid excuse as to why exactly you can't articulate what was wrong with my argument. Grow the fuck up.

Im not here to have a battle of wits with someone who is clearly unarmed.

Haha, ok, I'll fuck off. Peace.

And stop the excessive swearing aswell.

btw, cheers for the pre-sale link. one of my mates wanted tickets for this so he's happy :)

No problems :)

Ahhh that Bard, little soundral...

EDIT: Typo, but can't be arsed to correct it.

You've said that before aswell. Man, you are a one trick pony;

There goes the colour again, try and start your little flame war if you want. I'm not here to have a battle of wits with someone who is clearly unarmed.

From the Killers Sams Town Thread. You're a complete idiot. It's either that one line to get away from an argument that you can't win, or going on about what colour text I use. Man, I'd compare you to Forrest Gump, but that would only be doing him a disservice, although I don't doubt you would have a similar IQ. Next time, try not to be such a dumbass, and think of something original to say.

Bard, seriously cool it.

You were nearly warned earlier, lets not make it formal please?

Well, it's quite a good clever comeback to use in arguments, wasn't it Mark Twain who said it originally?

Anyway, steering the thread back on course, I'm not certain at all about the Killers latest stuff. I quite liked the first album, the songs, although not wildly original, were very catchy, pleasant and fun to dance to. Howver, I have to agree with some of Bards opinions and say I reckon the new stuff does sound quite dull and lacking in the charm of their previous stuff.

You've said that before aswell. Man, you are a one trick pony;

From the Killers Sams Town Thread. You're a complete idiot. It's either that one line to get away from an argument that you can't win, or going on about what colour text I use. Man, I'd compare you to Forrest Gump, but that would only be doing him a disservice, although I don't doubt you would have a similar IQ. Next time, try not to be such a dumbass, and think of something original to say.

Bard, seriously cool it.

You were nearly warned earlier, lets not make it formal please?

*cough* spanked

*cough* spanked

Man. Let me tell you something. We live in a world where there is a little something called pride.

If you try and humilate The Bard in this manner. And I am not condoning the way he has acted in this thread. Either number 1 he will carry on falming you and derailing this thread. Or number 2 he will attack you in every other thread you both post in.

You have two options either make up and just agree not to flame each other. Or press the ignore user button and you dont have to deal with him.

Anyway back to the killers I was going to use the presale link to get tickets fro my friend but I lack money. :red:

NOES!!!!! I missed the presale standing Wembley tickets.

I was at Wembley last ngiht to see Razorlight, and I sure as hell aren't sitting again. Though if it goes down to it I suppose I'll have to sit. Hopefully more standing tickets will go on sale on Friday.

Man. Let me tell you something. We live in a world where there is a little something called pride.

If you try and humilate The Bard in this manner. And I am not condoning the way he has acted in this thread. Either number 1 he will carry on falming you and derailing this thread. Or number 2 he will attack you in every other thread you both post in.

You have two options either make up and just agree not to flame each other. Or press the ignore user button and you dont have to deal with him.

Anyway back to the killers I was going to use the presale link to get tickets fro my friend but I lack money. :red:

Aye aye your right, sorry bard. I'll try and hold myself back.

Man these tickets are a bitch to get today, gigsandtours.com and seetickets.com are down, ticketmaster is being a bitch.

Took me 20 minutes to find any three tickets on ticketmaster, wouldn't find standing, didn't find seating. Then found 3 shitty seats right at the back of Wembley Arena (Saturday 24th, if you wanted to know what date). Cost me almost a £100.. bloody heck.

Wembley to far away for me, Im wanting manchester standing and its not giving.

Should have used the pre sale link guys.... If i get anymore for other bands ill let you know.

Well seetickets fucked up big on this, they are only listing 2 arenas for the feb tour, and those are sold out. grrrrrr.

Should have used the pre sale link guys.... If i get anymore for other bands ill let you know.

Was going to but standing had sold out. And I thought I might just sneak some standing on release. Alas I failed, and most likely landed the shittest seats in the venue. Ah well, if it sounds good, and theres beer I don't mind. It will be a fun night out, thats enough.

Sign in to follow this