NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
wiiagama

EDRAM 1tSRAM-R whats its magic

its confermed by both mosys and nec that both banks of main memory are 1t sram-r they have been discibed as internal embedded on hollywood gpu and external and access ram or aditional ram is not mentioned...

its confermed 1tsram-r shall be embedded inside wii using necs mim2 EDRAM process this oviously meens fast data flow and highbandwidths

EXAMPLE

XBOX360 gpu has a 10mb edram sub die sitting next to the gpu and feeding it at a exalant 32GB bandwidth

gamecubes flipper gpu had a dedicated 1mb texture catche with 10.4GB substainable bandwidth

ITS rumored hollywood has 3mb catche and 24mb edram 1tsram-r

well 27mbs beats 10mb(360 gpu) and 1t sram-r beats dram so hollywoods onboard edram is larger and faster than 360s and is set to 480 resolution

as far as i can see there are massive performance gains to be had here

reminder of 360 gpu and rumored hollywood gpu

x360 10mb sub die edram 32GB

hollywood 27mb 1tsram-r edram onboard same die

what custom advantages does this have

what speed and latency does it run at

what are the bandwidths

27 beats 10 and 1tsram-r beats dram

so hollywood is no flipper 1.5

ANY THOUGHTS SUJESTIONS RUMORS OR LINKS:idea: :bouncy:

I'm sorry but that use of the English language almost gave me a heart attack. No translator works on Babelfish for that post.

I'm sorry but that use of the English language almost gave me a heart attack. No translator works on Babelfish for that post.

no what you really meen is im talking way above the level you think at you have no idea what edram is or 1t sram-r so instead of doing the desent thing and just saying i dont know mate im not that tech minded you insted came in and insulted me FOR BEING SMARTER THAN YOU thats mature do you play GTA and bully by any chance COUGH LITTLE BOY cough

no what you really meen is im talking way above the level you think at you have no idea what edram is or 1t sram-r so instead of doing the desent thing and just saying i dont know mate im not that tech minded you insted came in and insulted me FOR BEING SMARTER THAN YOU thats mature do you play GTA and bully by any chance COUGH LITTLE BOY cough

yeah you go ahead thinking that mate. I think he was referring to sentences like this:

ts confermed 1tsram-r shall be embedded inside wii using necs mim2 EDRAM process this oviously meens fast data flow and highbandwidths

EXAMPLE

XBOX360 gpu has a 10mb edram sub die sitting next to the gpu and feeding it at a exalant 32GB bandwidth

i mean what does "sub die sitting..."mean?! theres so many sentences in there that just don't make sense (spelling mistakes aside!)

It hasn't got anything to with you being clever (although that's debatable)

You just signed your own ban. Pathetic little attention seeking kid.

[sarcasm]Please stop, you've got me in stitches.[/sarcasm]

First of all if you would like the priviledge to speak to me, do a spell check in Microsoft Word or at least go to school. Second, I wasn't talking about the technical stuff, it was your perverted use of the English language. Thirdly, look over my message again and you'll find that I didn't insult you. And I doubt very much that you're smarter than me, smart people can usually spell 'suggestions'. And finally, no I don't play GTA and Bully, what the hell does that have to do with anything? Didn't you come in here last week saying that your girlfriend's brother's nephew works at Nintendo and saw a specs sheet? On another note...

Sign in to follow this