N-Europe

Wii vs Cube

DiemetriX

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are seeing a turbo charged cube, we are seeing nothing in between the cube and the ps3 laugh.gif

Yes, let's think logically. GC was basically as powerfull as the xbox and more in some things, making it the most powerful console last gen. Wii is a better GC. The next step is 360 and PS3, so logically Wii is between. I know you like to troll so you don't seem a fanboy, but this isn't NeoGaf you don't need to put out that bravado.

Laugh all you want, but everyone who knows about hardware, knows that GC didn't lag behind XBOX, being capable of having the same graphical capabilities and faster, the bigger disavantage is media storage and lack of spdif/toslink audio output. GC was the best hardware last gen alongside XBOX, I have no doubts of that, but if you wanna keep your notion that XBOX is the undisputed behemoth that Microsoft leads to believe whatever.

Laugh all you want, but everyone who knows about hardware, knows that GC didn't lag behind XBOX, being capable of having the same graphical capabilities and faster, the bigger disavantage is media storage and lack of spdif/toslink audio output. GC was the best hardware last gen alongside XBOX, I have no doubts of that, but if you wanna keep your notion that XBOX is the undisputed behemoth that Microsoft leads to believe whatever.

Its funny because you dont seem to realise im taking the piss

Then prepare to be eternally disapointed, cause it seems you're always expecting PS3 graphics on Wii and that won't happen. We know it's something in between and that's what we're seeing, lot's of games clearly impossible on GC and if you don't think so you don't understand jack about hardware. If you think you're very cool because you don't like the graphics and everyone else is a fanboy, fine, whatever you want, but don't go talking like you know everything and everyone is dumber than you.

???? just because i don't like the cube that much should not be too hard to swallow. I have almost all Nintendo systems anyway. Take it easy man :)