NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hudsoo

how do you unlock the "demos" on sonic gems collection?

of course unless you have played it......you proberly would reckon i am a nut case.......anyway, i have looked upon various sites to unlocking the demo's but it has not worked, does any one out there...somewhere...know how to unlock them.

Yeah I had this problem on saturday but heres how i did it. I finished Sonic Cd and got all the gallery pics for Sonic CD then ( i had every gallery thing unlocked at this point ) Then you have to play 3 days in a row to get the first game demos. You have to play around 9 days in a row. I cheated by switching the cubes clock. You also dont have to play the games once the demos have started appearing just start the game up and go to the gallery.

cool never knew there was demos,so do you need to play for 72 hours for the first lot?,i wish Sonic R had more courses

too right yes, good thing though with the 4 player mode in sonic r........too bad it is the only 4 player mode in the collection

I think he means you change the date on the Cube (to the next day), then load the game back up again.

This makes it so you don't have to wait several days to unlock stuff...

How old is this thread.

Too old - much to old.

[locked]

Sign in to follow this