NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tim_NOE

Anybody seen Crank already?

I have seen some posters of this movie hanging around in town. I am a big fan of The Transporter and Jason Statham (the actor) in general. His latest flick is Crank and appears to be like Speed... only he doesn't have to keep the bus above fifty... but his heart rate has to stay above a certain level or else he dies of a virus. Anybody seen this movie yet? :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479884/

Yep ive seen it. I absolutely hated the Transporter but this is suprisingly good.

I think its because its a pretty weird movie anyway and also takes the piss out of the entire action genre a lot of the time.

Ah ok, thanks for the feedback. Curious to see it :) Since I live in Germany I probably won't be able to see it for a while though. We only have one English movie per week in the cinema here, and Crank isnt listed for the upcoming five weeks. Doh!

Ah ok, thanks for the feedback. Curious to see it :) Since I live in Germany I probably won't be able to see it for a while though. We only have one English movie per week in the cinema here, and Crank isnt listed for the upcoming five weeks. Doh!

You need to come over to London and see me, Joby and Ollie. We'll take you to the cinema to see Crank and then go for beers : peace:

The first 20mins is embarrassingly bad, but after that, the films improves. Good set-pieces, but truly awful story!

I actually went to the movie expecting it to be bad, especially with the idea that its basically "Speed" with a human :p

I agree actually thinking back that the first 20 mins seem to be pretty crappy, I think its when you start noticing thats its taking the piss out of action movies that it becomes bareable, even enjoyable.

Sign in to follow this