NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Tim Henman and Greg Rusedski talk Wii

Yeah I saw that earlier. I was thinking " wouldnt it be cool to actually do that for Nintendo "

Lucky sods.....

I bet you those two have probably already made adverts for Wii Sports and the Wii's European launch in December.

This is the reason us Brits are paying more... to pay their appearence fees!!! :):D

Of course there gonna say they love it! They probably got payed off!

Especially if it's on the main Nintendo Europe website.

I bet you those two have probably already made adverts for Wii Sports and the Wii's European launch in December.

Nice video I thought. And I agree with this comment here that if such adverts were to be made with these two then it would be extremely positive from an advertising point of view. But have NOE really changed since their shoddy ad's.

They seem to be doing it all right with the DS, and if that continues then hopefully Wii may be up there with the DS's success. But yeh, would be great if these two actually were part of the TV advertising aswell for Wii Sports.

I doubt they let them beat em. :wink:

It may be best to use Andy Murray in a advert for Wii-tennis, he is afterall, the new Tim Henman (but much better). :laughing:

Guess all that crap about rumble being taken out of the controller was bull then. They both talk about the 'vibration' when you hit the ball.

Guess all that crap about rumble being taken out of the controller was bull then. They both talk about the 'vibration' when you hit the ball.

I'm pleased about that. You need rumble in my opinion.

I'm pleased about that. You need rumble in my opinion.

The more advanced rumble packs of this gen certainly add something to a game. I can't remember which game it was but I was walking down a corridor on shit health and it perfectly rumbled the guys heartbeat. Might have been Second Sight i'm not sure.

Sign in to follow this