NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hal_9Million

Wii Channels!

I'm not sure whether anyone has posted aboput this yet, but, what do you all think of the Wii's interface Wii Channels? I like how they've designed it almost to be a toy, allowing you to play around with the menu. I particularly like the animations on Wii Photo when you zoom in and out, and Wii Weather is similar to Google Earth.

For anyone who missed the vids, here they are

Thanks for that I haven't seen most of those videos. Didn't know about Wii Message Boards, Wii Photo, etc.

Im totally confused! when were those interace vids released and what the hell are wii channels. And whats the photo viewer thing? whats that got to do with wii videos?

argh

Watch that video, then read IGN's article reporting the New York press conference. All is explained there :)

lol people you need to catch up :P And yeh this is a great idea! I really wasn't expecting THAT much on the Wii! Nintendo are saints.

Wow, I really wasn't expecting Nintendo to go to this much effort. The Wii channels look easy to use and fun to play with. I am suitably pumped.

p.s. What's N-Europe playing at? I came here expecting to find all sorts of 'Page Not found' errors and instead everything's running smoothly. ;)

Yay, I'm now definately reassured. I always thought wii would have a fairly decent interface, but these channels have bettered my expectations.

But a weather channel?! Wtf?!1

With the weather channel, you can get a forecast of the weather just before you leave your house to go out and buy another Wii game. Sunny, overcast, rainy conditions?

Sign in to follow this