NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MoogleViper

A story I have been writing

I'm not to keen on "like a fish through a lake" it does not seem right to me. Also i think the arrow noise is a bit wrong. Since Edward dosn't know the arrow is coming you could have something like

Unseen whispers approached, drawing closer untill *hits shield* (can't think of a good onomatopeia), I looked up the faint moonlight showed a barrage of arrows coming towards me. I tried my best to block them but...

Is this for English? or just a story your doing in your spare time?

I'm not to keen on "like a fish through a lake" it does not seem right to me. Also i think the arrow noise is a bit wrong. Since Edward dosn't know the arrow is coming you could have something like

Unseen whispers approached, drawing closer untill *hits shield* (can't think of a good onomatopeia), I looked up the faint moonlight showed a barrage of arrows coming towards me. I tried my best to block them but...

Is this for English? or just a story your doing in your spare time?

Just in my spare time. And I'm not to keen on the arrow noises. But I couldn't think of anything else.

THWIP is good for an arrow, FZZT sounds kinda like a taser. Sorry but I'm way too tired for any better comments than that.

Sign in to follow this